Web marketing software making ideas

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Review of TRAFFIC EQUALIZER

Review of TRAFFIC EQUALIZER

This webmaster tool for windows XP is a very clever system indeed!

It generates unlimited numbers of optimized, high ranking web pages.. all from your own list of key-phrases. It even goes out and harvests keywords from the search engines!

I personally have communicated with the author, Jeff Alderson, throughout the six months since I first purchased his traffic generating product Traffic Equalizer. So far I feel he's been very responsive, answering all my emails, and he's been very open to my web site optimization suggestions. By the way, in one of the emails he sent to one purchaser, he said: "I recently launched a dating review site. It had Zero traffic (a brand new site, not yet indexed by Google). Three months later it's up to 30,000/month!". Now that's something to write home about. I sure hope that my 16 sites can achieve that kind of success. With Jeff's help -no problem!

Ed.


Generating web site traffic

Every webmaster will realize that this is a must-have tool for SEM. (Search Engine Marketing)

Geoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home